Meeting Minutes 7/25
- Bob Droste, Mike Gray, Mic Wilson, Russ Tucker, Jeremy Bates, Kenny Coleman, Jim Malone
- Thank you to Jeremy for hosting the meeting at his office
Dantzler House Update:
- The EC has rented a house at 109 Dantzler off Nicholasville Road and is close to the Commonwealth Stadium. There are also a number of Brothers renting housing on Dantzler as well
Capital Campaign Update:
- Official campaign info is at Beta-Nu Capital Campaign
- The construction process typically takes 18 – 24 months which includes filing documents and drawings with the university, design review and actual construction. To have the house completed by August 2018 we need to have approx. $2.5M raised by Feb 2017.
- It was recommended that we start the process of establishing the Building Committee.
- To date we over $1.2M cash and commitments
- The Beta Nu Capital Campaign is gaining momentum and we have these activities planned for the next quarter.
- Monthly updates on the campaign progress and programs
- Continue the regional meetings. The gatherings have be successful and everyone attending has had a positive response. Great opportunity to reconnect with the Brothers.
Regional Fund Raising Meetings:
- The NKY meeting went well. We had 20 attend. Mike Gray and/or the Large Donor Committee will follow up.
- Next gathering is in Louisville, KY, August 2nd at Saints in Louisville. Look for the emails.
- Planning an event in Bowling Green later in August. We’ll keep you posted when a location, date and time is determined.
Hall of Fame Ceremonies:
- The event is scheduled for Friday October 21st, mark your calendar. We will follow up with invitations soon.